Place of work
Main Activities expected by the Job:
- Basic knowledge of the main chemical analytical techniques (HPLC/IC/GC/KF/Potentiometric Titrations, NIR, etc)
- Basic knowledge of the analytical method validation of raw materials, intermediates, bulk APIs and, if necessary, finished pharmaceutical forms.
- Basic knowledge of validation with NIR (preferably)
- Capability of analyzing, raw materials, intermediates and APIs already known or new.
- Familiarity with laboratory documentation (preparation, understanding and filling).
- Routine maintenance of laboratory instruments
- Ability to process data
Technical Skills expected by the Job:
- Basic knowledge of chemical and physical-chemical analysis
- Basic knowledge of GMP (EUDRALEX GMP Guidelines, CFR 21, ICH)
- Basic knowledge in the use of the main Pharmacopoeias (USP, EP, etc.).
- Basic knowledge in the use and management of the Software relevant to laboratory instruments (Chemstation, Empower)
Behavioral Skills Expected by the Job:
- Analytical precision and accuracy
- Team working
Computer Skills expected by the Job:
- Office package
Languages Skills expected by the Job :
- English spoken and written (B2)
Mandatory Requirements of the Job (education level, certifications, years of seniority):
Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
This position does not necessarily require previous experience; however, it would be preferable if it is present.